Helping Seniors Meet Transportation Needs
The goal of JET Express is to help older adults remain active and independent, by accessing safe and reliable transportation with community volunteers.
Goodman JFS of Broward looks forward to meeting the needs of older adults throughout the community to improve their lives. Our JET Express program keeps older adults (60+) active and independent.
Who can ride with JET Express?
- 80 years of age and older
- Without available transportation
- Non-wheelchair bound (if they can get into the car and have their wheelchair put into the trunk, that’s acceptable)
How JET Express Works:
- Membership costs $100/year and provides members with 60 potential annual round trip rides
- Rides must be scheduled 5 business days in advance
- Rides are available Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Rides can be used for medical appointments, going to the hairdresser, the grocery store, a bridge game – anything that helps older adults with the activities of daily living
Thinking of becoming a member?
If you would like to become a member of JET Express, please contact Pamela Carre, at 954-909-0821 or at firstname.lastname@example.org, for an enrollment packet.
Director of Program and Volunteer Integration